- Personal Essay: The Washington Post: I have Worked A lot of Fancy Weddings, for myself I still want a Potluck.
- Personal Essay: Book Riot: On Understanding What it means to be Samwise.
- Book Review: The Washington Independent Review of Books: How to Write an Autobiographical Novel
- Equestrain Commentary: Horse Network: How Do we Talk About Politics in the Barn?
- Book Review: Electric Fences and Intersectionality Michael Perry’s Montaigne in Barn Boots.
- Personal Essay: The Rumpus: Horses and Dyslexia.
- Personal Essay: The Washington Post: Things Your Wedding Server Will Never Tell You.
- Book Review: The Washington Independent Review of Books: The Age of the Horse
- Personal Essay/ Equestrain Commentary: Horse Network: Fat Girl Riding: Body Image and The Horse World.
- Book Review: Earth Island Journal: The Benefits of Biophilia
- Book Review: Chicago Review of Books: Fantasy Finds a New Heroine in ‘The Fate of the Tearling
- Author Interview: New City: Finding Grace Without God.
- Book Review: Chicago Review of Books: ‘On Trails’ Ignores the Trends of Popular Nature Writing, Thank God
- Equestrain Commentary: Horse Network: About That Video With Titan: An Open Letter To Clinton Anderson
- Author Interview: Chicago Review of Books From Chicago’s Stockyards to the Classroom: An Interview with Dominic Pacyga
- Book Review: Brevity: A Review of Terry Tempest Williams’ The Hour of Land
- Book Review: Chicago Review of Books: Exploring the Lost Colony: Left in the Wind by Ed Gray
- Humor Listical: Horse Collaborative: You Know your Ride a Gaited Horse When.
- Personal Essay: Mud Season Review: Garbage Heap Wonderland.
- Personal Essay: Horse Collaborative: The Suprising thing That Changed my Riding Forever.
- Profile Piece: The Dodo Artist Paints Squee-Worthy Sea Turtles to Save Tiny Hatchlings.